Sunday, February 10, 2008

The Week Ahead

Forgive my week away--it was a crazy 7 days, so I didn't have time to fill you in on our weekly menu. It wasn't anything too exciting, though, so you didn't miss much!

Before I get to this week's menu, I want to say thanks to everyone who's reading! From Atlanta to Winter Park to Portland to DC to North Carolina and everywhere in between, it's so much fun hearing from all my friends. I know a lot of you all cook, so if you have a moment, share the recipes you're loving right now in the comments section so we can all see what you're making.

Here's our menu...we're doing Valentine's a day early, and I'm on my own for dinner Thursday, so depending on my laziness level, it may end up being takeout or a bowl of pasta. Hope y'all have a great week!

Sunday - Seafood boil, cole slaw
Monday - Mini Italian pancetta meatloaves, garlic oven fries
Tuesday - Chicken soup with tomatoes and cilantro
Wednesday - Tuna sashimi, sticky rice cakes with soy-ginger glaze, edamame (and lots of Champagne)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I seriously wish I could eat at your house on Wednesday. It sounds amazing. Where do you buy your sashimi? There is this asian market around here that supposedly sells sashimi grade fish...but I am not so sure I trust it. Anyway, every week I read your blog and I wish I was eating at your house as opposed to mine!